martes, 24 de septiembre de 2013

MY HOT DOGS STAND???


I love my career, I love to study education, but I have always thought that I want to have my own business.

When I was a child, I wanted to sell hot dogs because i believed that it is so fun and easy: all I need was a hot dog stand and that´s it!!!

Now, I’m studying education and I’m reconsidering my ideas. I still want to have my own business, but education is not a business!!! Then, I would like to have my own kindergarten and there I could put into practice all the things that I have learned about good education, and this way, provide society with something useful and beneficial.

If I want to have my own kindergarten, I need to study so much, only this way, I could acquire the necessary abilities, but acquiring the necessary abilities is not what I need, because to do this project I need money and I hope that one day I’ll have a enough or someone who can offer me some help.

This would be my ideal job, but if I don’t get to work on that, I would be happy as well, working only as a nursery school teacher, or perhaps, with my hot dog stand!!!


4 comentarios:

  1. Oh! Because of your post I remember that I also want to have other job! A events producer. Is my secondly dream, better I say, the family dream :) I want a hot dog please!!!! hahahahaha :3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. OK!!! I´m sure that you will be my best costumer!

    ResponderBorrar