martes, 22 de octubre de 2013


Sweet addiction

When I was 20, my parents gave a computer to me. It was incredible because everybody had one except me. at that time, I knew about video games and I thought that video games were great but I had never played so much. Sometimes, I played games from facebook, but nothing very sophisticated.
I have always prefered to talk with my people face to face, play in a park with my nephews or do aerobics but one day, my friend Valeria showed me a particular game: candy crush saga. I remember, I saying to her “it’s so boring!”  But now, I play it every week!


Candy crush saga is a very popular game that you can find in facebook. So, when you are playing this game, facebook shows your activity to your friends and everybody knows that you are playing candy crash at that moment. So, when i am playing my friends start to say to me “you are so vicious!” but I think that, if I play a few times a week I’m not hooked on this video game! I have never forgotten to do my homework, share with my friends and my family face to face or eat something and I always sleep eight hours a day.

From my point of view, playing video games is not a waste of time or something unhealthy if you don’t neglect your responsibilities, share with your family and friends face to face and lead a normal life.




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario