martes, 29 de octubre de 2013

I know a very green person...

He is so interest for the planet and its care. Every day, he classify blank paper, color paper, newspaper, magazine paper, cardboard, plastic bottles, organic material, glass bottles and fizzy drinks from the trash and put everything in different containers to take it then to a recycling center. So, he travels to Santiago by bicycle, because he thinks that Santiago is a very crowded and contaminated city. He always says: “we must to travel by bicycle and do more recycling, so with this way our planet could be in better conditions” and when he is separating things that it could be recycling from trash he says: “I do this for my sons”

He is my boyfriend, and for him I have learned everything about those habits. So now, I think that recycling is very important, but not recycling only, reduce pollution too. I’m on the right path to take care of our planet, but, could I do more things? I believe that the answer is yes! So, I pretend to know soon.

Just now, I will try to follow in this attitude with my boyfriend. We hope, one day, everybody recycling and take care of our planet too.

So, when I talk with my boyfriend and end the conversation, we conclude that we would like to know about new ways to help ecosystem because it’s in our hands.

Do you know how we can do more things to help ecosystem? 


1 comentario:

  1. Your boyfriend it's and excellent role model!! I wish have some of his will ^^

    ResponderBorrar