martes, 12 de noviembre de 2013

MY CHILDHOOD DAYS

When i was a child, i didn’t understand that my name was, because when someone asked to me for my name I answered “Javiera Natalia Lucho Molina Barros”.  My name is Javiera Natalia Molina Barros, but my father’s name is Luis Molina and everybody call him “Lucho”, so when I said my name, I said my name plus my father’s name. My family laughed at me for that situation. After a short while, I could say my name in a correct way.

When I was 7, I started to go out to the street for playing with my little friends. I remember, after lunch until before my milk’s time I stayed on the street. It was so fun, because I still used feeding bottle for drinking milk, so when my mother called me, she said: “honey! It’s the milk’s time!” but she never said, “It’s the milk feeding bottle’s time” because it’s embarrassed me!

On the street with my best friend I learned how to ride a bicycle. I had my own bicycle, it was pink, but it was so big to me, so my friend’s bicycle it was perfect to me because it was smaller than my bicycle and it had small wheel.  Some time later, I could use my own bicycle without help from someone.

At the primary school, I was a good student because I got good marks and I did all my homework. But at the secondary school, i was a bad student because I started to get bad marks and I didn’t attend classes all the time.


My childhood was so good, I feel that in that time I was so happy with my family, my friends and my life’s experience.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario