martes, 26 de noviembre de 2013

2013 has almost gone

This year has been very good and funny, i met new people and I find new friends in those people.

This year my sentimental relationship has grown at all meaning; today I’m living with my boyfriend and one day I hope, we will get marry and have children too.

The situation that did not good so well was the group works because, I don’t know very well, but in some course of the university, I and my friends didn’t come to an agreement or we did come to an agreement a little.

My achievements in this year has been the learning and development in my career, because I had a practice in a very good kindergarten, so in that kindergarten I have learn more about children and how teach children too. In that practice, I have learn about how work with children´s parents too because in that kindergarten, children attend classes with their parents.

2013 has almost gone, but there is something that I have not done yet: I didn’t do a party in my home. My apartment is so small, and then I can’t do a party for that reason. But, my building has a swimming pool, so before 2013 finish, I´ll do a swimming pool party!

Mmm… I’m dreaming! My neighbors will kill me! So, when I have my own house with swimming pool, I’ll do a swimming pool party!


2013 has been a very good year, I have been so happy. I hope next year will be so good too.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario