martes, 19 de noviembre de 2013

Healthy food or French fries?

When I entered to university, I obtained a food scholarship, so I always ate fast food; I loved French fries, hamburgers and hot dogs. But suddenly, I started to feel so bad, I felt that my stomach was so heavy. Then I started to eat healthy because I am not a fat girl, but fast food could increase my cholesterol rate and this situation could shows in the future and could be so unhealthy.

Today, I always read the nutritional information on the foods, because I’m worry about salt and sugar amount. For that reason, I prefer to eat at home because at home I know exactly that food has. I like to cook but I don’t like wash the dishes!!! So, for special date, I like to go out for dinner or eat something. When I don’t want to wash the dishes, at weekends in general, I go out to some restaurant too.

Do you know “Don Benito”?

“Don Benito” is a traditional restaurant of Calera de Tango and offers different kinds of Chilean food. I like to eat “empanadas” and corncob pie. The food in this restaurant is so good and is not expensive, so when you don’t want to cook or wash the dishes, this restaurant is a great option.


I usually eat healthy, but for my birthday I eat French fries because is a tradition for me. My grandmother always has cooked French fries to me for my birthday, because I loved and I love eat French fries although French fries are unhealthy. 


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario